Tynor Anklet (Pair)
Model : D-03
Available Sizes : S, M, L, XL
Anklets are tubular supports widely used in orthopaedic practice to provide mild compression, warmth & support to the ankle joint, to allay pain and inflammation generally associated with old age, arthritis, sports etc.
- Bi-layered, cotton on the inside, a dermophillic interphase improves sweat absorption, comfort and compliance.
- Bi-layered, nylon on the outside ensures durability, improves aesthetics and color fastness.
- Four-way stretchable fabric, ensures effective compression along with comfort.
- Two layered with interwoven air space, retains body heat effectively, speeds up healing and allays pain.
- Four way stretch
- Two layered fabric
- Uniform compression
- Simple pull on application
Please see this product in the manufacturer’s website at, Tynor Anklet (Pair)