CLINICAL THERMOMETER TOSHIBA
- Easy to use
- Material: Glass & Mercury Indicator
- Temperatures up to 42°C
- Easy to carry
- Uses: to Measure Body Temperature & Ovulation Body Temperature
- This is a clinical thermometer sued to measure human body temperature.
- Most old ones use a mercury thermometer. It is accurate and sensitive because it has a narrow place where the mercury level rises very fast.
- It is used to take the temperature of the human body; it’s graduated from 94°F to 108°F
- Expansion chamber
- Capillary Tube
- Column of Mercury
- Mercury Bulb