Tegaderm Transparent Dressing (6cm x 7cm) and (10cm x 12cm)
PRICE BREAKS - The more you buy, the more you save
Tegaderm Sterile Transparent Dressing
- 6cm x 7cm - 100Pcs/Box
- 10cm x 12cm - 50 Pcs/Box
Dressing is a sterile, waterproof bacterial barrier 100 dressings per box.
- Waterproof dressing provides a bacterial and viral barrier
- Thin film conforms to the body and flexes with the skin for greater patient comfort
- Allows the patient to shower by providing a bacterial and viral barrier
- Breathable film allows moisture vapor and oxygen exchange
- Provides a moist wound environment for enhanced healing
- Provide a viral barrier to outside contaminants(HIV-1 and HBV) while the dressings remain intact without leakage
- Versatility allows you to use one product for many applications
- Viscous wound exudate is more slowly evaporated through the breathable film
3M Tegaderm Transparent Film Dressing Original Frame Style - 4" x 4-3/4" 3M Tegaderm Transparent Film Dressing is a transparent film dressing used to cover and secure I.V. sites to protect at-risk skin, or as a primary or secondary dressing over acute wounds, surgical sites, and chronic wounds. Available in a variety of sizes and shapes. Tegaderm Film has a "frame" and "first aid" delivery system that makes placement quick and easy. 3M offers two, unique, different transparent adhesive dressing systems (standard and HP), giving the clinician a choice for patients with sensitive skin or a need for increased holding power in the presence of moisture. The dressings are available in a variety of sizes and shapes to address both wound and I.V. applications. Frame delivery system allows maximum versatility as it can be applied quickly and easily. The hydrophilic nature of Tegaderm Film adhesive makes it adherent and useful in sensitive skin situations. Transparent dressings allow easy monitoring of wounds without the need to remove the dressing.