Heine Ophthalmoscope 2.5v, MINI3000
mini3000 Compact Pocket Ophthalmoscope
- A contemporary, precision engineered pocket ophthalmoscope.SXHL Xenon Halogen bulbs for accurate colour rendepring and bright, clear illumination.
- Precision HEINE optics produce excellent quality images of the entire area under examination.
- 5 apertures:
- Small - provides excellent view of fundus through an undilated pupil.
- Large - general examination of the eye through dilated pupil.
- Fixation Star - for measuring eccentric fixation or locating lesions.
- Hemispot - for a combination of depth perception and field of view.
- Red-Free filter - filters out red light for easy identification of veins, arteries and nerve fibers.
- 1 filters can be used in conjunction with any of the above apertures:18 focusing lenses with a range of -20 to +20 diopters, adjustable via easy-to-reach maywheel.
- Grey filter - for light sensitive patients.
- Rubber brow-rest prevents scratching of eyeglasses.