AVG Technology (Automated Averaging of 3 Measurements) conducts THREE measurements within TWO minutes to provide the most accurate and reliable final average test result.
IRB (Irregular Rapid Beat) Technology: a technology with high precision to detect pulse irregularities during the measurement. It alerts the user of any unusual spikes, patterns and trends for further check-ups with a doctor, but it is not a substitute for a cardiac examination.
Auscultatory Mode: a multi-purpose device for both patients and professionals
Smart Memory Function: helps collect various day-time average results (24H/ morning/ evening) to detect morning and evening hypertension
Clear & Wide Screen View: provides comfort for people of all ages and eyesight quality when reading the results
Flexible & Easy-Care Wide Range Cuff: one cuff (24-43cm) fits both medium and large arm sizes
Accuracy by International Protocol: clinical accuracy of the device is further guaranteed by the ESH validation
Designed by ForaCare Switzerland
Memory: up to 60 Tests with dates & times
How to use (Blood Pressure)
1. Sit down for at least 10 minutes before measuring. 2. Place your elbow on a flat surface and relax your hand with the palm facing up. 3. Apply the proper pressure cuff and make sure the cuff is at the same height as your heart.
Single Measurement: 1. Press to start. Then the cuff will begin to inflate automatically. 2. The "heart symbol will flash when a pulse is detected during the inflation.
3. After the measurement, the monitor will display the systolic pressure, diastolic pressure and pulse rate
Averaging Measurement (Fora P30 Plus Only)
1. Press to start. Then the cuff will begin to inflate automatically. 2. The monitor will take 3 measurements consecutively.
3. After 3 measurements are completed, the results are averaged and displayed with "AVERAGE symbol" on the monitor
Auscultatory Measurement (Only well trained staff may use this mood to measure blood pressure manually)
1. Press and hold until "AUS symbol"appears on the display with a beep. The cuff will begin to inflate and then deflate automatically. 2. Press to adjust the inflation pressure if necessary, and release to start the measurement.
3. The systolic pressure is measured when the operator first hears the sound of the pulse. Then the diastolic pressure is measured until the sound of the pulse disappears. 4. The monitor will return to 0 mmHg after the measurement is completed.
||Four 1.5V AA alkaline batteries
|Size of monitor w/o cuff
||160 (L) x 95 mm (W) x 66.5 mm (H),
400g with batteries.
||24-43 cm (9.4 - 16.9 inches)
with air tube 100 cm
||Maximum 60 memory records
||Automatic power off
if system idle for 3 minutes
|System operating conditions
||10°C to 40°C (50°F to104°F),
below 85% RH
|Meter storage conditions
||20°C to 60°C(-4°F to140°F),
below 95% RH
|Power Supply Input
||DC +6V / 1A (max)
via Power Plug
|Blood pressure measurement performance
|Systolic Measurement Range
||50 mmHg -255 mmHg
|Diastolic Measurement Range
||25 mmHg -195 mmHg
|Pulse Rate Measurement Range
||40 -199 beats / minute
|Accuracy of Pressure
||±3 mmHg or ±2% of reading
|Accuracy of Pulse rate
||±4% of reading
More details from the manufacturer: ACTIVE plus P30 Plus
Download the user manual: P30 Plus User Guide