Hot Air Oven DSO-300D
Laboratory hot air oven is suitable for various applications in the fields of agricultural, medical and industrial researchers for heating, drying, sterilizing and baking in laboratories, hospitals, and industries. PID Temperature Control provides automatic compensation afterload changes, setting changes or door opening for excellent accuracy. Natural convection heat distribution combines with the adjustable air vents to provide excellent uniformity. Double wall construction, fiberglass insulation provided on 5 sides as well as between inner and outer walls, and silicon rubber door sealing reduce heat loss and power drain. Stainless steel interior chamber and shelves are corrosion resistant, durable and easy to clean. Powder coating exterior is beautiful, durable, and corrosion resistant.
* Hot Air Oven can be made to customers' specifications.
* Simple keypad input allows easy temperature setting.
* LED digital display enables users to monitor the chamber temperature at any given moment.
* Visual alarm indicator alerts users of abnormal conditions if the chamber temperature exceeds the setting points by 10℃.
* The temperature can be controlled and maintained to 200℃.
* Ovens feature a smoked see-thru window to view contents without opening.
* Shelves can be adjustable.
* Quality certification: ISO 9001, ISO 13485
* Weight approximately 25 - 26KG