DERMAGRIP® Ultra Nitrile Powder Free Gloves - 100Pcs/Box
DERMAGRIP® Ultra Nitrile Powder Free Gloves
Latex Free. Powder Free. Sterile. Special
Each box contains 100Pcs of gloves.
While infection control is the primary concern in the medical industry, latex sensitive and chemical resistance are often important factors in glove selection. DERMAGRIP® Nitrile Ultra Sterile Examination Gloves address all of these concerns and are sterilized through gamma irradiation process for compatible use under stringently controlled surroundings.
Among the suitable applications of the gloves are:
- In sterile room procedures and while handling hygienic instruments
- During surgical procedures by scrub, circulating and anaesthetic nurses
- While conducting non-invasive and minor office surgeries
Medical gloves provide protection from unwanted and dangerous substances for both healthcare professionals and patients. DERMAGRIP® Nitrile Examination Gloves meet and exceed international product standards to provide uncompromising protection to its users.
Dermagrip® Nitrile Examination Gloves are formulated with 100% nitrile (Acrylonitrile-butadiene), providing an alternative solution for individuals who are allergic to natural rubber latex.
||Powder-free and non-sterile
||No powder lubricant added
||Blue (PMS 285 U)
|Design and Feature
||Ambidextrous, textured surface at fingers and beaded cuff
||2 gloves per pouch, 50 pouches per dispenser, 6 dispensers per carton
- Medical Device: in compliance with European Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC (CE Class I)
- EN 455-1:2000, EN 455-2:(2009 + A1:2015), EN 455-3 (2015) and EN 455-4 (2009)
- Personal Protective Equipment of Complex Design Category III, in compliance with 89/686/EEC, type tested to EN 420:2003+A1:2009, EN 374-12003, EN 374-3:2003 .N 388:2003, CE 0086
- ASTM D6319
- US FDA Quality System Regulation (QSR)
- IS09001 Quality Management System
- IS013485 Quality Management System
Manufacturer's details: DERMAGRIP® Ultra Nitrile Powder Free Sterile Gloves