INDERMIL® flexifuze™ Topical Tissue Adhesive
For the Patient
- Flexible as skin – Acts and feels like a second layer of skin.
- Shower proof– Ability to shower daily.
- Reduced anxiety, less painful – No need for needles, sutures or staples.
- Excellent cosmetic result – Less trauma to wound site, reducing scarring.
- No discolouration of wound site– Dye free formulation.
- Microbial barrier– Reduced risk of infection.
- Minimal exotherm– Minimal exothermic reaction.
For the Clinician
- Flow Control Applicator– Patent protected technology, which provides a broad stroke for optimal wound coverage.
- Cannula applicator – Option to use the cannula applicator providing pin point accuracy.
- Fast and easy application – Sets in 30 - 60 seconds.
- Clog free tipproviding long working life (up to 40 minutes) allowing for multiple use on a single patient, reducing wastage.
- INDERMIL® flexifuze™ stays in place for 5-8 days9 acting as a microbial barrier.
- Reduced risk of needle stick injury.
Hold the applicator in one hand with the tip pointed upward and away from user and the patient to avoid inadvertent contact.
Approximate the wound edges together. Press the device between forefinger and thumb on the dots to break the inner glass ampoule.
Gently squeeze the tube between thumb and forefinger to apply adhesive in a thin film over the length of the wound. Hold the wound closed for 60 seconds to complete the bond. One device provides wound coverage of over 20cm.
Get more info from the manufacturer's website at, http://www.connexiconmedical.com/product.html