Accumed KJ-106 Aneroid Sphygmomanometer
A Perfect Manual Blood Pressure Meter
White enamel 300 mmhg non - stop pin manometer
Single head stethoscope
Latex free cuff
Chrome-plated Brass Air Release Valve
This lightweight Sphygmomanometer features performance, efficiency, port ability and many years of unequaled service. Without the use of pin stop, the Sphygmomanometer comes with high-contrast dial face thus offers easy to read display. The lightweight housing and bezel are constructed of chrome-plated high-impact thermoplastic. Latex free inflation bulb, bladder and tubing.
How to use Accumed KJ-106 Aneroid Sphygmomanometer
Applying the Cuff
1. Place the cuff over the bare upper arm, wrap it with the tube pointing your palm, and the artery mark over your main artery.
2. The edge of the cuff should be at approximately 1.5 to 2.5 cm above the inner side of the elbow joint.
3. Using the correct cuff size is important for an accurate reading.
1. Place the stethoscope head over the main artery, underneath the artery mark of the cuff.
2. With the valve closed, press the bulb and continue pumping to a value 20-30 mmHg above your normal blood pressure.
3. Open the valve to deflate the cuff gradually at a rate of 2-3 mmHg per second.
4. Record the onset of Korotkoff sound as the systolic pressure, and the disappearance of these sounds as diastolic pressure.
5. After measurement is completed, fully open the valve to release any remaining air in the cuff.
1. The unit contains high-precision assemblies. Therefore, avoid extreme temperatures, humidity, and direct sunlight. Avoid dropping or strongly shocking the main unit, and protect it from dust.
2. The unit should not be operated by children to avoid hazardous situations.
3. Aneroid Sphygmomanometer is not field serviceable. You should not use any tool to open the device nor should you attempt to adjust anything inside the device. If you have any problems, please contact your local distributor.
4. To stop operation at any time, open the air release valve, and the air in the cuff will be rapidly exhausted.
5. The serial number is for service tracking.
Storage and Maintenance
1. After measurement, wrap cuff around sphygmomanometer and bulb and store in the carrying case together with the stethoscope.
2. Always deflate cuff completely before storage.
3. Never touch the cuff fabric or parts with a sharp instrument.
4. Sphygmomanometer accuracy can be checked visually : simply be certain theneedle rests under “0” when the unit is fully deflated. Under normal condition, it is recommended that calibration be completed every two years.
5. Clean the cuff with a slightly damp sponge or cloth. If necessary, it may be washed in cool water with mild soap. Remove bladder prior to washing. Rinse and air dry. Do not iron. Clean the bladder and bulb with a slightly damp sponge or cloth. To protect from cracking or discoloring, wipe with a soft cloth moistened with ethanol. Clean valve and gauge with a soft dry cloth.
1. Accumed Aneroid Sphygmomanometer is exclusively designed for blood pressure measurement at the upper arm or thigh on healthy skin.
2. Do not inflate to more than 300 mmHg.
3. Do not take your blood pressure for more than 3 minutes.
4. Wait for at least 5 minutes before repeated measurements.
Measurement Range: 0-300 mmHg
Accuracy: ±3 mmHg
Operation environment: 10°C~40°C; 85% RH max
Storage environment: -10°C~60°C; 10%~90% RH
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Download the instruction: KJ-106 INSTRUCTION
Download product brochure: KJ-106 E-PAPER
Manufacturer details: ACCUMED KJ-106 DETAILS